Sunday, August 24, 2008

About Me!

Hi! My name is Taylor, and I am a junior at Clemson University! I am an Early Childhood Education major and I love working with children, it is truly my passion!! My hometown is Hendersonville, North Carolina-Home of the North Carolina Apple Festival! It is a small farm town, but I loved growing up there.

I am the Sales Director for Central Spirit here at Clemson and am also involved with Clemson FCA. I love Clemson and everything about it, especially the sunsets and football seasons!

My favorite television show is Jon & Kate Plus 8 and I love romantic comedies.

I am excited about being in this class and having an actual client to work with, I really hope to work with Helping Hands because I have been there many times volunteering and I know they can really use the help.

I look forward to getting to know everyone better!

Taylor D. :)

No comments: