Sunday, September 7, 2008

In Ten Years....

First of all, in ten years I hope to have graduated from college with a degree in Early Childhood Education, a masters in Early Childhood Intervention and received my Montessori Certification. My dream is to be working as a first grade teacher in a public Elementary school in Greenville, South Carolina (close enough to the city and to Clemson!)

By this point in my life I hope to have traveled to China to work in the orphanages as a missionary. I also hope that I am married and have at least two children. I don't want to have any debt of any sort at age 30.

I hope to have traveled to Italy, France, England and Spain and to have ridden in a hot air balloon. I also hope to have seen all the classic movies and read as many classical novels as possible by this time.

I want to be able to support my mother and father at this stage in my life if they need me.

I want to be active in my church body where ever that may be.

The truth is I have many hopes and dreams about where I want to be 10 years from now. However, I am afraid of planning my life out too much. I want to go where I'm led and maybe experience something that I never thought would happen!

No comments: