Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trying to Decide....

As I approach graduation, I have a lot of things on my mind about my life. First of all, somedays I think about college..a lot. It seems so strange to me sometimes that everyone lives here, eats here, works out here, talks here, makes friends, sometimes find their spouse, and earns a degree. It is as if all of a sudden you have a new life...with all new things!

Anyway, I have this extreme passion for teaching and I know that I want to teach younger children. What I can't decide is how I want to use this passion. I am really interested in teaching in the classroom...don't know if I want to teach at a public school, private school, Head Start program, or get a job in Early Intervention. This is something that has really been of interest to me lately. I am in an Early Intervention class right now and I am really interested in everything that it is about. There is also a grant masters program where you can get your masters in early intervention for free with a stipend!!! That is really cool but I would have to stay an extra year and I am just itching to get into the classroom!

This is random but I went to the Helping Hands thrift shop the other day and I talked to the lady that came to our class. She was so sweet and very excited about what we were going to do. She also told me that as she left, a Clemson student backed into her car and tried to say it was her fault and she had to deal with all of this for like two weeks, I felt so bad....hopefully, we can make it up to her with our proposals :)

No comments: